Please note that the information and details provided in this article regarding the Careerist Data Analyst training are accurate as of July 18, 2023. For recent updates, please, contact your career advisors.
Data Analysts help businesses learn more about market trends and create data-driven solutions. Their work improves company growth and stability. Careerist's training in Data Analytics is an opportunity to master new skills or learn how to transfer your current skills and become part of the tech world.
Why Choose Data Analytics?
Data Analysts are indispensable, highly in-demand professionals. Pursuing this career path can be an excellent decision for many reasons. Here are some compelling points to consider:
- Growing Demand: There is a growing need for professionals who can collect, analyze, and interpret data to drive informed decision-making. In 2023, 92.2 percent of executives in the US report their organizations have increased investments in big data and AI to succeed in marketing.
- Variety of Industries: As a Data Analyst, you will be in high demand with numerous job opportunities, including in technology, finance, healthcare, marketing, retail, and more. This demand allows you to choose an industry that aligns with your interests while still leveraging your analytical skills. As of Spring 2023, there were 21,110 job openings in this field listed on Indeed alone, and the demand for data science professionals is growing at a rate of 11 percent annually.
- Continuous Learning and Growth: The field of data analysis is constantly evolving. New tools, techniques, and technologies emerge regularly, providing continuous learning and professional growth opportunities. The dynamic nature of this profession ensures that you will be challenged and have the chance to stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends.
- Competitive Salary: Data Analysts often receive competitive salaries due to the high demand for their skills. Your earning potential can significantly increase as you gain experience and expertise in the field.
- Career Advancement Opportunities: A career as a Data Analyst can serve as a stepping stone to other roles in the data and analytics field. With experience, you can progress into positions such as Data Scientist, Business Analyst, Data Engineer, or Data Architect, depending on your interests and skill set.
10 Reasons to Become a Data Analyst
- In Demand: Learn skills that LinkedIn research ranked among the top 10 most desirable (in the first half of 2023).
- Beginner Friendly: The barriers to entry are low for Data Analysts.
- No Tech-Related Experience Required: You should be ready to work with data and basic programming and be able to do math at the first-year university level.
- High Pay: Starting salaries range from $65,000 to $121,000.
- Remote Options: Remote work can improve your work-life balance, and 20 percent of job openings in this field are remote.
- Career Growth: Rapid and diverse career growth opportunities are available in the field of data science.
- Lead the Field: You will work with cutting-edge technology.
- Impact: You will solve problems and influence decision-making.
- Ease of Entry: Data analysis is an easy way to enter the in-demand field of data science without deep-diving into programming or coding.
- Great Companies: You can work with data-driven companies that have a strong corporate culture.
A Data Analyst's Career Path
Being a Data Analyst opens doors to the vast field of data science, where you can build your technical skills or seek managerial roles based on your interests. Both paths are highly in-demand and offer lucrative compensation.
Data Analyst career path visualized with compensation rates from Glassdoor as of the first half of 2023.
Although the position is commonly referred to as a Data Analyst, it is worth exploring opportunities under alternative job titles such as Product Analyst, Financial Data Analyst, and Marketing Data Analyst.
Why Is Data Analyst Training Ideal for Beginners?
- Are curious about working with data and problem-solving and have good attention to detail.
- Understand basic mathematics.
- Can work with basic spreadsheets, such as Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets.
- Are comfortable working with data and spreadsheets while gaining basic programming skills like SQL and Python.
By the end of the Data Analyst program, students will have solid junior-level skills in data analysis, with the possibility of jumping into middle-level positions. To move into the industry at a mid-level position, you should already possess hands-on tech-related experience, technical training, a university degree, or other experience working on complex projects with minimum supervision. With the proper preparation, switching careers has never been easier!
What Does Data Analytics Training with Careerist Offer?
Careerist can kickstart your Data Analyst career and guide your journey to a job with a competitive salary ranging from $65,000 to $121,000 (based on Glassdoor data for the first half of 2023). Careerist will help you gain the skills you need to secure job opportunities that allow you to drive business growth by harnessing the power of data. Open the door to the rapidly expanding and exciting field of data science, where prior tech experience is not required.
Careerist training lasts up to ten months in total. It consists of 5.5 months of learning, a one-month internship, and 1.5 months of career coaching to help our graduates prepare for the job search.
The program offers a comfortable learning rhythm that adjusts to your pace. It includes 62 classes total, three times per week. You should expect to spend 1.5–2 hours per class session and eight to 15 hours studying per week. The program is designed not to overload you with homework, so you can work and manage other parts of your life while studying. By the end of the training, each participant will complete seven projects and gain experience with real-world cases and datasets.
The Highlights of Your Future Portfolio
We thoroughly researched while creating our program, analyzing over 23,000 open positions and talking to experts. We built the most in-demand tools into our curriculum to make you a strong candidate able to do the following:
- Use strong knowledge of the fundamentals to identify business problems, calculate metrics, and analyze and visualize data in Excel for further applications in problem-solving.
- Prepare a table using SQL for further data analysis and visualization.
- Collect data from an open internet source using Python and then process and visualize the data to gather insights and solve business problems.
- Verify data and visualize it using Tableau, forming insights, solving business tasks, and making data-driven decisions.
- Perform Exploratory Data Analysis (EDA) by applying fundamental statistical concepts to analyze data, conduct A/B testing, and draw data-informed conclusions.
- Apply knowledge gained during the capstone project, where participants use their skills to analyze and solve real-world business issues.
- Utilize hands-on experience from an internship project—a real case from a course partner under the supervision of an experienced Data Analyst.
Why Choose Us?
- Interactive Learning Format: Our programs include 100+ hours of live classes.
- Internship: With real-world projects included.
- Support: You are never alone on your journey with us. We provide support from the first class until you get hired.
- Practice-Oriented Program: You will add seven projects to your Data Analyst portfolio.
- Reasonable Pace: Work at a comfortable pace, studying eight to 15 hours per week with 3 classes each week.
- Money-Back Guarantee: We are confident that our program will help you land a great job in tech.
- Flexible Financing: We work with you to make tuition manageable.
- Certificate: You will earn a professional certification.
- Career Services: Including one-on-one career coaching and access to the JAS (Job Application Service).
- Expert Instructors: Our classes are taught by industry experts from companies like Nike, Unity, and Electronic Arts (EA).
Choosing a career as a Data Analyst offers an exciting and promising future with opportunities for growth, impact, and continuous learning in a data-driven world. Invest in yourself and enroll in Data Analyst training today!