How it Works
Go to your Course Dashboard and find your personal link on the referral section page.
Give this link to your friends and they will get a $100 discount when signing up for a course.
Once they complete the course, you get a bonus - $100.
Get $100 per person you refer to Careerist!
Generate your personal referral code and link.
Refer a friend and make money:
Referral program at Careerist
- Why participate
- How to participate
- Bonus levels
Our goal at Careerist is to help as many people as possible to start a new and promising career in tech. And in doing so, we encourage students, both present and former, to share their learning experience with as many people as possible so that they can also benefit from completing our courses.
The demand for skilled tech professionals is rising every year. Almost everybody knows of someone in their network who might be interested in tech but isn’t sure where to start. Our program is great for these people!
So if you’re a student or a former student of our courses and you know someone who would like to learn with us, go and grab a link so you can both gain from the experience.
How to participate
Our referral program is easy to participate in. Just follow these simple steps:
1. Go to your Course Dashboard and find your personal link on the referral section page.
2. Give this link to your friends and they will get a $100 discount when signing up for a course.
3. Once they complete the course, you get a bonus - $100.
You will be provided with referral links that can be provided to potential Careerist customers. These individuals must use your referral links to qualify as a referral. Careerist has the right to approve or reject any applications submitted by referrals using any criteria that, in their sole discretion, are considered to be appropriate, whether publicized or not. Referrals will not qualify for referral credits if they made an attempt to open a Careerist account at any time, are engaged in activities identified on the Prohibited Activities List, or do not satisfy any criteria we establish for approval. If an application is submitted by another referral, you will receive a referral credit if your referral link is associated with the application approved by Careerist.
Read more about our referral program on our website
Careerist Referral Program Agreement
This Referral Program Agreement between You and Careerist governs your participation in the Careerist Referral Program. This program provides Users with an opportunity to direct customers to Careerist as Referrals using a Referral Link. We advise You to read this Agreement carefully. Any capitalized terms used but not defined in Section 8 of this Referral Program Agreement have the meaning provided in the Careerist Platform Agreement. We obtain the right to update and/or replace this Referral Program Agreement by posting a new version on our website.
- Your EligibilityIn order to be eligible to participate in the Referral Program You must follow this Referral Program Agreement and be a Careerist User with a Careerist Account in good standing; a person over 18 years old legally permitted to receive Referral Credits. You are prohibited to participate in the Referral Program if you are a User with a Careerist Account that was terminated for any reason or if You are legally or contractually prohibited to receive Referral Credits. Careerist determines that You violated any provision of this Referral Program Agreement, guidelines related to the Referral Program, or other agreement you have with Careerist.
- Eligible ReferralsPermitted to participate in the Referral Program You will be provided with one or more Referral Links that can be provided to potential Careerist customers. These individuals must use Your Referral Links to qualify as a Referral. Careerist has the right to approve or reject any applications submitted by Referrals using any criteria that, in their sole discretion, are considered to be appropriate whether publicized or not. Referrals will not qualify for Referral Credits if they made an attempt to open a Careerist Account at any time, are engaged in activities identified on the Prohibited Activities List, or do not satisfy any criteria we establish for approval. If an application is submitted by another Referral, You will receive a Referral Credit if your Referral Link is associated with the application approved by Careerist.
- Referral Links and Referral CreditsYou can use these Referral Links only in conjunction with this Referral Program. You may not transfer Referral Links or sell them to a third party. In its sole discretion, Careerist may limit Your access or usage of Referral Links, or establish maximum Referral Credits at any time. Careerist owns the right in Referral Links and any content or intellectual property connected with it. You will be provided with any earned Referral Credits by Careerist in the way stated on your referral page (e.g. as points attributed to the Careerist Account or as a gift card). Careerist may withhold the Referral Credits if we believe that you breached this Referral Agreement or other agreements with Careerist. You are responsible for all taxes arising from Referral Credits you receive. Careerist will not report concerning any income or earnings related to Referral Credits to taxing authorities except where it is required under law.
- RestrictionsParticipating in the Referral Program, you agree:
- not to represent yourself as an agent or an employee, or suggest any partnership with Careerist, or to speak on behalf of Careerist;
- not to send any uninvited messages through email, phone, fax, social media, etc.; not to use automatic dialing apps, scripts, or bots to send messages to third parties; and will at all times comply with applicable laws, including CAN-SPAM, TCPA, and state and federal privacy laws;
- always to send Referral Links as Your true self;
- not to impersonate or claim to represent either real or fictitious third parties, or engage in anything that may be considered unfair, deceptive, or abusive acts or practices (UDAAP) or fraud;
- not to create or use Referral Links in the context of anything that violates individual rights, promotes violence, hate, or discrimination, or is obscene or offensive;
- you will not use name “Careerist” or the Careerist logo in any public advertising or marketing unless expressly permitted to do so by Careerist; and
- not limit the privacy or intellectual property rights of third parties. Violation of this section will lead to your termination from the Referral Program and forfeiture of any Referral Credits that you have not already received.
- TerminationThis Referral Program Agreement is effective as of the time you first send or generate a Referral Link and will terminate upon notice by either you or Careerist to the other party. Careerist may terminate this Referral Program Agreement upon notice to you at any point in time in its sole discretion.
- Other Legal termsThis Referral Agreement integrates in to the notice, governing law, and arbitration provisions of the Platform Agreement. Careerist’s maximum liability to you for direct damages under this Referral Program Agreement is limited to the total Referral Credits paid or payable to you in the preceding three-month period. Careerist is not liable to you for consequential, indirect, special, or punitive damages, lost profits or revenue whether or not you advised us of their possibility. This restriction will apply regarding the legal theory on which your claim is based. Careerist may modify this Referral Program Agreement at any time by posting a new version to our website.
- Entire AgreementThis Referral Program Agreement constitutes the entire understanding between you and Careerist for the subject matter described and no other agreements, representations, or warranties other than those provided in this Referral Program Agreement will be binding if it is not written and signed by Individual and Careerist.
- Defined TermsCapitalized terms in this Referral Agreement have the meaning provided in the Platform Agreement or as defined below:
- Platform Agreement means the Careerist Platform Agreement that can be found here.
- Referral means an individual that has not previously submitted an application for a Careerist Account and does it for a Careerist Account using your Referral Link.
- Referral Program Agreement means this Careerist Referral Program Agreement as amended from time to time.
- Referral Credit means a monetary amount or other benefit conferred by Careerist for a Successful Referral.
- Referral Link means a URL provided by Careerist to you that can be provided by you to individuals that you wish to refer to Careerist.
- Successful Referral means a Referral that satisfies the criteria specified in this Referral Agreement and has an application approved by Careerist.
- Third-Party Referrers means third parties that are not affiliated with a Careerist Account that participate in the Referral Program.
- You means the natural person executing this agreement or providing Referrals to Careerist.
Intensive online course to learn and practice all you need for a QA career. We will help you to find a QA job!
*Pay for the course only after you get a QA job. If you don't get a QA job, the entire course is FREE.
Private Coaching with QA pros.
Two 45-minute sessions per month.
First 15 minutes are free.
API Testing intensive course.
Get the necessary skills and practice.
Automation Engineer course.
Learn Python and Test Automation.